Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweater

OMG - one week from today I'll be on a plane right now headed back East.  I am excited, nervous, hopeful, and happy.  Looking forward to seeing the house we're renting, seeing my friends, hugging my mom & my papa & my sister & my nephews.... LOL  It's going to be a whirlwind when I get there between visiting my friends & family, celebrating the holidays, moving into a new home.... etc.  I have a feeling I won't feel like "real life" hits me until after the new year!  And by then Jeremy & Trev will be making their plans to come visit in February, so at least I won't have time to miss them too much!  :)

Today I have a little Christmas card I'd like to enter into a few challenges:



I used Ugly Christmas Sweater from Saturated Canary, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  Papers are from October Afternoon, buttons are from my stash.  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Fab Christmas card, love the colours.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love the image! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEK! This is sooo precious! I'm always amazed at your fabulous layouts and she's about the cutest EVER! I think I had a sweater like that once. LOL I'm trying not to think about your leaving, though. You won't even have time to miss us. BooHoo! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jenn, I like the image and the fabulous design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete