Sunday, November 3, 2013

One Last Halloween Card and.... Fall

Hello friends.  Thanks for all of your kind words and support on my post yesterday.  It's funny - there are some of you who I have never even spoken to personally, yet when I see your Blogger ID's pop up on my comments page I just know it's going to be something to make me smile.  I'm so very grateful for our supportive little community.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Today I have 2 cards that I made for specific challenges but I forgot to blog them in time!  Geez, I can't imagine where my mind could be.... LOL  Anyway, I'm going to enter this final (?) Halloween card into the following challenges:



I used Halloween Kitty from Sami Stamps, printed on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Top & bottom sentiments are stickers from SRM Stickers.

And this next one is being entered into the following challenges:



I used an image by From the Heart called Harvest Medley, which was last month's freebie, printed on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Stickles.  Peace.

13 comments:

  1. Great use of Sami's Halloween Kitten, this is such a cute image! Well done with colors and choosing contemporary papers, I love them. Thanks for joining us at Sami Stamps Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely saying. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Ladybug Crafts. Thank you for joining us. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both very lovely. Thanks for playing at glitter n sparkle. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cute Halloween card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great cards, not sure if the catty card or the beautiful Autumn cards is my fave.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours used. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge.
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a couple of lovely projects Jenn, so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Brenda
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable!!! Cute images!! Awesome design and coloring!! Love it!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did the same thing with Sami's stamps. Well, not exactly. I only printed the image LOL Still wanna play this time though. Both cards are just adorable. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card with the harvest medley image - shall have to go and look at them, as its a gorgeous image! Thanks for sharing with us - Vic - DT at Glitter n Sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image :-) Thanks for sharing your lovely card in the Halloween challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good sentiment!

    Thank you for playing along at Glitter & Sparkle this week.

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, there, i just wanted to say thanks for participating in Sami Stamps challenge..we will have a new challenge coming up this Friday and i hope you can join us! I think you made a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete