Friday, November 8, 2013

Dilly Beans: Thanks

Hello and happy Friday! Today we have a new challenge for you at:



We do require the use of Dilly Beans images in our challenges - the image I used is called 554: Penny's Heart.  I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirts and paper-pieced her clothes and hair.  Added some Stickles to the little heart she's holding.  "Thanks a bunch" is from SRM Stickers, gemstone stickers and that little metal corner sticker charm are from my stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

 
Thanks and I hope you all have an awesome weekend - I get to visit with some of my stamping buddies this weekend, and I'm super excited about it.  Stay tuned for pics.  :)  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Orange, black and green are perfect for the seasonal challenge, cute creation. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Lovely. Love the adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete