Friday, November 22, 2013

Dilly Beans: Brads or Eyelets & Jellypark: Scarecrow New Release

Happy Friday!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:



I totally stepped out of my comfort zone for this one - most of you know I normally gravitate towards the creepy-cute images, but Megan knows about my "thing" for peace, so when she came up with this beautiful image I just knew I'd find a use for it some day!  It's called #547: Peace Framed, and I paper-pieced it with digi paper and added a bunch of coordinating colored brads.

And this next card is showcasing our new image, 266: Scarecrow at:



I colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, fussy-cut him out and attached him to my card front.  Papers are from Authentique - I added some gold pearl stickers, a sentiment from SRM Stickers, and some hay I borrowed from the barn... hee hee
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. oh how I love the peace floral card! it is gorgeous, Jenn!
    of course your Jellypark scarecrow is adorable, too!

    take care and have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fab cards, Jenn! Love both designs & DP on each! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn love your dilly beans card - great image ! And gorgeous jellypark image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those brads really dress up that fab flower Soo pretty! How ya doin' back there? Bet you're really busy and the family should be arriving soon, eh? Missing you. xxD

    ReplyDelete