Sunday, November 24, 2013

Digi Stamp Boutique: Baby's 1st Christmas

Happy Sunday!  Today I have a card I'd like to enter into the:



I used Baby's 1st Christmas - this is a card I made for my cousin's baby, who was born prematurely this past Summer and has been one strong little guy.  His name is Liam, and he's just a little cutie pie.  I colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and added some white Fun Flock to the Santa hats.  Isn't he just darling???   I just want to pick him up and squeeze him.  LOL    Have a great day, my friends!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. AAAWWW!!! SOOO sweet! Perfect for a First Christmas. I'm sure it will be treasured. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo precious! I love that image and it works so well for a 1st Christmas card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete