Sunday, November 10, 2013

Blogging Buddies & a Christmas Card

Hello friends!  I had the best weekend - first of all, my buddy Glo visited me yesterday and we had a great day.  Her hubby brought her and they stayed for dinner and we had a lot of laughs - they learned that I'm a crazy-psycho-fly-freak and that I cannot rest until I kill it once I see one in my house.  hee hee   Here's me and Glo:



I just love her!  (And on a total side note here - if you know what is on my wicked awesome new T-shirt, then you totally rock.  Leave me a comment if you do, I'm always curious to see who shares my obsession with... ha!  I'm not gonna tell ya.  ;) LOL)

And then this morning Cass and I drove about an hour and a half to Walnut Creek to meet 3 more of my blogging/crafting buddies for breakfast, and here we are:



Me, Donna, Kim, and Denice.
So here's the thing - I just adore these ladies, and I didn't even have to meet them in person to know that.  But it was awesome being able to chat and visit together in real life.  I'm very thankful for the great friendships I've formed as a result of the blogging and crafting community.  Love you girls - thanks so much for making the effort to get together!
.....................................
Just a quick little Christmas card today for a few challenges:



I used Hugs for Santa from Redonkadoodles (formerly Redonkulous Designs), printed on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  Papers are from my stash - added a little ribbon and some pearl stickers.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun couple of days you have had...it was so nice that you could meet up with your crafting/DT friends before moving back East. By the smiles on everyone's faces...looks like everyone had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, perfect for our theme at the Winter Wonderland. Thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate
    PS I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are a Stephen King fan so I'm guessing that tee shirt is the gunslinger facing the dark tower...am I right??? I like Glo's tee shirt also. What fun you must have had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Love teh image and design.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Crafty Little Fairies
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping back to say thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland too
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete