Monday, November 18, 2013

A Day for Daisies - Add Some Gold

Hello friends - what a busy weekend!  I've got today to finish up one final ATC, then pack up the rest of my crafty stuff.  I still have one final load of laundry to do, and some kitchen stuff to pack and then I'll be ready to get on my plane in the morning.  I'm super excited, full of optimism and anticipation.  Feels almost like Christmas Eve.  LOL  I cannot wait to hug my mom.  And my sister.  And my friends.  hee hee  I'm kind of a hugger.  Anyway, I will be checking in from my parents computer for the next week - I hate being away from my laptop.  LOL

Today I have a card for the:



I used the current freebie, Fairy Wish, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and paper-pieced (her dress) - then I added Stickles to her wings.  Paper is from Authentique - ribbon is from Stampin' Up!  I added some gold pearl stickers and a sentiment made with my Dymo Caption Maker.  Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Cute stamp, love the background paper and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i love the stamp.. i want i want... its so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design as always! We do love the combination of colors. Again, congratulations! ^CP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous as is your coloring of the image.
    Thanks for joining us at A Day for Daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design as always! We do love the combination of colors. Again, congratulations! ^CP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design as always! We do love the combination of colors. Again, congratulations! ^CP

    ReplyDelete